Our Location

H.O. Ludhiana
373-E, S.B.S. Nagar, Opp. City Centre, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana - 141001
Call us:
+91-161-403 1313
B. O. Patiala
Opp. Hindu Public High School, Triputi Town,
Near Kohli Sweets
Call us: 98553-01954
You are currently here:  Home  /   New Zealand   /  Residence From Work

Family Migration

If members of your family are already residing in New Zealand and you wish to join them, a Residence Application under the Family Category might be an option for you:

• Partnership policy allows partners of New Zealand citizens and residents to apply for residence in New Zealand.

Partnership is defined as a legal marriage, civil union or de facto relationship – whether opposite or same sex. Partnership policy applicants must provide sufficient evidence to prove that they have been living together for 12 months or more in a genuine and stable partnership with a New Zealand citizen or resident.

Parent policy enables parents to join their children in New Zealand.

Parents qualify under this policy if they have no dependent children and all of their adult children are lawfully and permanently outside the country in which they reside. Parents must be sponsored by an adult child who has been a New Zealand resident for at least three years.

• Dependent child policy allows children to join their parents in New Zealand.

Applicants may qualifiy if they are up to 24 years old with no children of their own, single and totally reliant on their parents for financial support.

• Sibling and adult child policy permits siblings and adult children to join their family in New Zealand.

Siblings and adult children qualify if they have no other immediate family living in the same country in which they are living and have an acceptable offer of employment in New Zealand. They must be sponsored by an adult sibling or parent who has been a New Zealand resident for at least three years. Applicants must show that they will meet a minimum income requirement, which is intended to ensure they can support themselves and any dependants.

• Inter-country adoption  – If a New Zealand resident or citizen legally adopts a child overseas, they may apply on his or her behalf.

©2011 Eurowise Consultants Private Limited. All Right Reserved